Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

27 JUL 22 Wednesday SOAPS DEVO

 27 JUL 22 Wednesday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 72; Judges 3:12-30; Acts 1:1-14; Matthew 27:45-54


S- He replied, The Father alone has the authority to set those dates and times, and they are not for you to know.  But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you.  And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere-in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.  Acts1:7-8


O- Because the return of Christ is unknown and always imminent, we need to set a mental tension line to the shortness of life and mission.  Jesus gave a command, the power to accomplish it, and the scope of the mission.  When He returns or we go home, his expectation is that we have done the work he has given us to do.  Are you doing it?


A- I will set the tension of his return on my mind each morning and intentionally do the work he has given me to do.  I will be the witness everywhere he sends me and everywhere I go.


P- Heavenly Father, thank you for loving me, gifting me, and sending me to do your will.  Give me boldness, endurance, and faithfulness to accomplish what you desire for the glory of your name.  Grant that I will hear, well done good and faithful servant from your lips.  Amen.


S- J, D, 


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com