Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Saturday, July 30, 2022

30 JUL 22 Saturday SOAPS DEVO

 30 JUL 22 Saturday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 75, 76; Judges 5:1-18; Acts 2:1-21; Matthew 28:1-10


S- They were completely amazed.  How can this be? They exclaimed.  These people are all from Galilee, and yet we hear them speaking in our own languages! Acts 2:7-8


O- God goes to great lengths to initiate a relationship with his creation.  He equips and gifts his messengers with abilities and skills in order to reach those that he desires to get.  We may not fully understand how he has used us to impact the world until we meet Him face to face.


A- I will faithfully stay on the mission until the task is finished or He calls me home.  I will trust that God will equip me for the task and help me to faithfully use the gifts he has given.


P- Lord, thank you for the miraculous work of salvation in saving me and allowing me to see it happen to others.  Continue to use me as an instrument to bring others to the saving knowledge of your Son and to bring you glory.  There are people that are close to me that have yet to know.  Please save them I pray. Amen.


S- M, D, J


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com