Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Friday, July 29, 2022

29 JUL 22 Friday SOAPS DEVO

 29 JUL 22 Friday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 69:1-23; Judges 5:19-31; Acts 2:22-36; Matthew 28:11-20


S- Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.  Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you.  And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.  Matthew 28:19-20


O- This particular passage is the command for all followers of Jesus to be disciple-makers.  This is a developed skill that Jesus expects us to learn and become practitioners.  It is not limited to the clergy, but everyone is supposed to be involved.  The way we grow is through this not through lectures. It is a daily encounter with Jesus and him using you as an instrument of grace.


A- I will strive with God’s help to be the person that he desires me to be.  I will surrender each day to his will and make disciples with whoever he gives.


P- Lord, I will do anything your Kingdom requires of me. Wherever You want me I’ll go.  Whatever the circumstances, I’m willing to follow.  If you want me to meet a need through my life, I am Your servant, and I will do whatever you ask. Continue to give me people to invest in.  Amen.


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com