Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

6 JUL 22 Wednesday SOAPS DEVO

 6 JUL 22 Wednesday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 119:1-24; Deut. 1:1-18; Romans 9:1-18; Matthew 23:27-39


S-I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.  I praise you, O Lord; teach me your decrees.  I have rejoiced in your laws as much as in riches. Psalm 119:11-12, 14


O- The writer comes to a place in his life where his joy is to live a life pleasing to God. He finds that the word becomes a treasure to know God deeply, his expectations, and wisdom.  It causes him to rejoice because he has them to read, study, and apply to his life.


A- I will not take for granted the treasure that I have and will apply them to my life.  I will read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest them so that I can please God with my daily life.


P- Lord, thank you for your word.  Help me Lord to study it and apply it to my life.  Give me the boldness to share it. Amen.


S- V, A


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com