Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Monday, July 25, 2022

25 JUL 22 Monday SOAPS DEVO

 25 JUL 22 Monday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 56, 57; Joshua 24:16-33; Romans 16:1-16; Matthew 27:24-31


S- I commend to you our sister Phoebe, who is a deacon in the church in Cenchrea. Welcome her in the Lord as one who is worthy of honor among God’s people.  Help her in whatever she needs, for she has been helpful to many, and especially to me. Romans 16:1-2


O- Paul knows the importance of remembering and encouraging his fellow Christians that he has been in contact from the beginning.  It is important that we are connected to a local church, but also have mind to the church in the world.  The network of leaders and laborers are in a symbiotic relationship in that we need each other and develop one another for the glory of God.


A- I will give thanks like Paul for my brothers and sisters in Christ across denominational lines for God has gifted each of us for his body and glory.  I will keep up with and remember all those that I have invested in over the years.  It is a reminder of the goodness of God and his work in and through me.


P- Lord, I praise you and thank you for the wonderful relationships you have given me on this great adventure of life.  Each person has made a special impact on my life and hope that I have done the same.  It is pure joy to have brothers and sisters in Christ all over the world to connect with and know that there is love for each other.  In that I thank you.  Amen.


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com