Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Thursday, July 21, 2022

21 JUL 22 Thursday SOAPS DEVO

 21 JUL 22 Thursday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 50; Joshua 9:3-21; Romans 15:1-13; Matthew 26:69-75


S- Repent, all of you who forget me, or I will tear you apart, and no one will help you.  But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me.  If you keep to my path, I will reveal to you the salvation of God.  Psalm 50:22-23


O- There is a call to repentance when God exposes the sin in our lives.  He knows us better than we know ourselves and we cannot hide our sin from him.  His plan is to bring salvation to those whom he chooses.  The expectation is that we conform to his plans and respond with thanksgiving.  He is worthy of it.


A- I will give thanks to the Lord for he is merciful and gracious.  I will gladly follow his wisdom and ways to the glory of his name.


P- Lord, I give thanks to you with words and in the way that I live.  I’m sorry for sinning against you in thought, word, and deed.  For not loving my neighbor as myself and not doing the things you have commanded me to do.  Help me to walk in your ways to the glory of your name. Amen.


S- J, M, E


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com