Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

13 JUL 22 Wednesday SOAPS DEVO

 13 JUL 22 Wednesday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 38, Joshua 3:1-13; Romans 11:25-36; Matthew 25:31-46


S- The Lord told Joshua, “Today I will begin to make you a great leader in the eyes of all the Israelites.  They will know that I am with you, just as I was with Moses.  Joshua 3:7


O- Leaders are chosen and made.  The Lord can take anyone that is available or not and develop them into the person he desires them to be.  He can even give you influence among a group of people to move them to accomplish the goals He has planned.  They must yield to God’s lead and obey what he says.


A- I will remember that it is not about me and leadership is by God’s hand and authority to empower.  I will yield and obey so that He will continue to develop me into the person he desires.


P- Lord, you are great and your ways are a mystery.  I thank you for investing in me and continuing to develop me for your glory.  Help me to lead with honor, integrity, and passion for your will.  Amen.


S-M, G, T, B



No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com