Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Saturday, July 23, 2022

23 JUL 22 Saturday SOAPS DEVO

 23 JUL 22 Saturday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 55; Joshua 23:1-16; Romans 15:25-33; Matthew 27:11-23


S- Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you.  He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.  But you, O God, will send the wicked down to the pit of destruction. Psalm 55:22-23a


O- David modeled to us well to take our troubles to the throne rather than the phone or social media.  Those who belong to the Lord have an ear to speak and One that cares more than anyone else.  When justice fails on earth, we can be sure that ultimate justice will prevail either through the cross or in hell.  Either is satisfying and permanent.


A- I will cast all my cares and burdens to my Lord, trusting that he will care for and strengthen me.  I will trust that he will handle my enemies in the best way he sees fit and I can rest in satisfaction and peace.


P- Heavenly Father, you are good and faithful through all of life’s ups and downs.  I thank you for being there for me and hearing my prayers.  I thank you for dealing with those that come against me and releasing me from anger and frustration.  Deal with them through the cross or judgment, for either will I be satisfied and you glorified.  Amen.


S- A, S, J




No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com