Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Saturday, October 15, 2022

15 OCT 22 Saturday SOAPS Devotional

 15 OCT 22 Saturday SOAPS Devotional

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 20, 21:1-7; Proverbs 15; Acts 28:17-31; Luke 9:37-50


Do you have the joy of the Lord?


S- He shouts with joy because you give him victory.  For you have given him his heart’s desire; you have withheld nothing he requested.  You have endowed him with eternal blessings and given him the joy of your presence. Psalm 21: 1b-2, 6


O- There is great joy when you see the mighty hand of God move in your life and the lives of others.  When God answers prayers, makes a path where there is none, or gives victory in your life; the response is praise and shouts of joy.  It does not end in this life, joy increases for eternity.


A- I will rejoice and shout when God moves or gives victory in my life or others.  I will remember that my future is brighter than this present moment when my joy is complete.


P- Lord, hearing the testimony of David’s experience of your divine hand brings encouragement and joy.  Grant my desire to see you move in my life and the lives of others around me.  You have given me joy every day seeing your work.  In that, I shout your praise of thanksgiving.  Amen.


S- F, D


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com