Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

28 OCT 22 Wednesday SOAPS Devotional

 26 OCT 22 Wednesday SOAPS Devotional

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 119:49-72; Proverbs 26; Rev. 12:1-6; Luke 11:37-52


What are you standing on when trials come?


S- Remember your promise to me; it is my only hope.  Your promise revives me; it comforts me in all my troubles. Psalm 119:49-50


O- David knows that if God says something will be, so it will be.  God never lies or deceives.  Trusting in God is the key to daily faith, especially amid trials and troubles.  If you belong to God, you can be sure when you stand on his promises you will not fail.


A- I will trust in God's promises and submit my will and life daily to him.  I will remember his promises and word in my darkest and most challenging moments.


P- Heavenly Father, your word is my hope and your promises are true.  You revive my soul and comfort me in my troubles.  In that, I give you praise and thanksgiving.  Help me to remember your words when I am down, in trials, or suffering so that I can endure.  Amen.


S- S, A, 



No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com