Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Friday, October 14, 2022

14 OCT 22 Friday SOAPS Devotional

 14 OCT 22 Friday SOAPS Devotional

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 16, 17; Proverbs 14; Acts 28:1-16; Luke 9:28-36


Is God the treasure of your life?


S- Lord, you alone are my inheritance,  my cup of blessing.  You guard all that is mine.  You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever. Psalm 16:5, 11


O- There is a time in your walk with God when you realize that God is everything.  If you have him, you have everything.  He is life and makes it joyful and with purpose.  Being in a relationship with God doesn’t end, but continues for eternity. Anything we face now is nothing compared to being in his full presence.


A- I will give thanks for God giving me himself and allowing me to treasure him in my heart.  I will rejoice that one day I will stand in his full presence as a friend.


P- Lord, I’m thankful that you are my treasure and inheritance.  You are good and your love is steadfast and never-ending.  I thank you for making my life a blessing to you and giving me purpose.  Empower me to live each day on things that are eternally significant and give me people to invest in. In your magnificent name, amen.


S- N, R


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com