Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

5 OCT 22 Wednesday SOAPS Devotional

 5 OCT 22 Wednesday SOAPS Devotional

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 119:145-176; Micah 2:1-13; Acts 23:23-35; Luke 7:18-35


Do you hunger for the word of God?


S- I pray with all of my heart; answer me, Lord! I will obey your decrees.  I cry out to you; rescue me, that I may obey your laws.  I rise early, before the sun is up; I cry out for help and put my hope in your words. Psalm 119:145-147


O- A follower of Christ is in a growing relationship.  Evidence of growth and maturity is a passion and hunger for the Word and a desire to do what it says.  Developing a rhythm of daily reading and prayer is vital as eating food for the body.  If you want to become who Jesus wants you to be you will learn to self-feed.


A- I will continue to hear, believe, and obey the words of the Lord so that I can grow closer to God and develop into the person he wants me to be.


P- Lord, thank you for your word and wisdom.  Help me to remain steadfast in my devotion to you and being a doer of the word.  Thank you for helping me establish a daily rhythm for reading and prayer.  As I live out my faith, it has become a daily lifeline and life-giver.  Bless me today in this reading and as I share it with others.  Amen.


S- M, G


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com