Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Thursday, October 20, 2022

20 OCT 22 Thursday SOAPS Devotional

 20 OCT 22 Thursday SOAPS Devotional

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 37:1-18; Proverbs 20; Rev. 9:1-12; Luke 10:25-37


Have you had your heart examined?


S- The Lord’s light penetrates the human spirit, exposing every hidden motive. Proverbs 20:27


O- The person that knows you better than yourself is God.  He knows your thought and desires and the sins you plan to do and the ones you have done. Everything we do will come to the light and will be held accountable for it.  He is able to help you live the life that is pleasing to him by empowering us with the Holy Spirit. 


A- I will remember that God sees and knows all things even the desires and motives of my heart.  I will keep short accounts with the Lord when I sin and ask to be filled with the Holy Spirit on a daily basis.


P- Heavenly Father, you are great and your steadfast love lasts forever.  You have examined my heart and know my deepest faults and desires.  Fill me with your Spirit and put your word in my heart so that I will not sin against you.  Empower me to live the life that you desire me to live.  Thank you for the opportunity to do so today. Amen.


S- C, A, S


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com