Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

28 SEP 22 Wednesday SOAPS Devotional

 28 SEP 22 Wednesday SOAPS Devotional

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 101, 109:1-30; Hosea 4:11-19; Acts 21:15-26; Luke 5:27-39


S- I will sing of your love and justice, Lord.  I will praise you with songs.  I will be careful to live a blameless life-when will you come to help me? I will lead a life of integrity in my home. Psalm 101:1-2


O- David lists a number of “I will” statements committing his life and ways to God because he loves the Lord above all else.  It becomes an easier and more joyful task to die to ourselves when the object of our worship is God. As we love him and obey him, He is working in us and giving us the desire to do what pleases him.


A- I will follow David’s example and commit my life daily to the will of God and enjoy Him all of the days of my life.


P- Lord, this is the day that you have made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.  You are too wonderful for words and your love for me is great.  Help me to love you like David and to conform my life to your will and ways.  May the joy of the Lord give me strength. Amen.


S- K, M


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com