Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Thursday, September 29, 2022

29 SEP 22 Thursday SOAPS Devotional

 29 SEP 22 Thursday SOAPS Devotional

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 105:1-22; Hosea 5:8-6:6; Acts 21:27-36; Luke 6:1-11


Are you embracing the call of God or rebelling? 

S- I want you to show love, not offer sacrifices.  I want you to know me more than I want burnt offerings.  But like Adam, you broke my covenant and betrayed my trust. Hosea 6:6-7


O- God’s heart is a love for his creation, specifically love toward the people he has chosen for himself.  His desire is an eternal relationship.  Those in that relationship will be with him for eternity.  We are broken people that reject him at every turn and do not yield to him in our natural state.  Thank God that he chose us and made us capable of loving and knowing him.


A- I will rejoice in the goodness of God that he has chosen me and enabled me to love him and obey him.  I will seek a deeper relationship with God each day.


P- Lord, you are merciful to a people that naturally are your enemies and rebel against your will.  Thank you for choosing some in this world to love and save, for you are not obligated to do so.  Your sovereign grace truly is amazing.  Please help us to know you more and follow in your ways for the glory of your name.  Amen.


S- C, T, J


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com