Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

27 SEP 22 Tuesday SOAPS Devotional

 27 SEP 22 Tuesday SOAPS Devotional

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 97, 99; Hosea 4:1-10; Acts 21:17-38; Luke 5:12-26


Are all religions the same?


S- For you, O Lord, are supreme over all the earth; you are exalted far above all gods.  You who love the Lord, hate evil! He protects the lives of his godly people and rescues them from the power of the wicked.  Psalm 97:9-10


O- The world believes that all gods are equal and valid.  Eventually, they will all lead to heaven. The truth claims of the Bible say differently.  That our God is supreme above all gods and he has no equal.  All that follow after other religions, idols, or ideas will perish, but “his” godly people he rescues and protects.


A- I will glorify the Lord because he is worthy of praise and is supreme above everything in heaven and earth.  I will testify to his preeminence over all religions amid a pluralistic society.


P- Lord, I thank you for your word and how it reveals who you are and what you are like.  To know you is everything and I find my satisfaction in you alone.  Bless me as I abide in you and walk in your ways.  Help me to love what you love and hate what you hate.  Allow me the honor of serving you today and every day you give me.  Amen. 


S- T, D


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com