Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Monday, September 12, 2022

12 SEP 22 Monday SOAPS Devotional

 12 SEP 22 Monday SOAPS Devotional

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 56, 57; Job 40:1-24; Acts 15:36-16:5; John 11:55-12:8


S-But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you.  I praise God for what he has promised.  I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me? Psalm 56:3-4


O- When we are in a relationship with Jesus, the spirit of fear in our natural selves can be overcome.  God gives us power, self-control, and love which guards our hearts and minds. There is also the realization of God’s awesomeness which knows no equal and none is greater. Fear becomes an exercise of trust and faith.


A- I will trust God in the face of challenges and fear.  With his help, I will overcome and experience Him as a protector.

P- Lord, you have always been faithful and allowed me to experience you in different ways.  Even when I have been afraid, you have given me peace and perspective of what I am facing. Help me not to forget how great and good you are, amen.


S- Tm





No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com