Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

21 SEP 22 Wednesday SOAPS Devotional

 21 SEP 22 Wednesday SOAPS Devotional

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 119:97-120; Esther 6:1-14; Acts 19:1-10; Luke 4:1-13


Do you treasure time spent with the Lord and his word?


S- Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.  Your laws are my treasure; they are my heart’s delight.  I am determined to keep your decrees to the very end. Psalm 119:105,111-112


O- Abiding in the Lord is the most important thing we can do as believers.  It is to love God and to be in his presence, basking in his glory, holiness, and love.  From this place, we are empowered to live every day in the face of evil and overcome our sins and live as faithful witnesses.  Now we do this in part, but in the future, we will do this face to face with God.


A- I will spend time daily with Lord enjoying his presence and learning from Him.  I will seek to be faithful to what he has taught and to pass it on to others.


P- Lord, you are my treasure and hope.  Thank you for making me your own.  Teach me your word and your ways that I might glorify you in all of life.  Guide me in my daily walk and give me the boldness to share with others the hope that I have in you. Amen.


S- K, R, C



No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com