Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Thursday, September 8, 2022

8 SEPT 22 Thursday SOAPS Devotional

 8 SEP 22 Thursday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 50; Job 31:1-31; Acts 15:1-11; John 11:17-29


S- But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me.  If you keep to my path, I will reveal to you the salvation of God. Psalm 50:23


O- The deeper our relationship becomes with God, thankfulness will be the natural outflow.  God is pleased with a sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving because it shows our understanding of His provision and reign in our lives.


A- I will give thanks and praise for all that God is and what He does both in and through me. I will remember his steadfast love and care and give Him the honor and glory that is due.


P- Lord, you are beautiful and marvelous to our eyes.  When I ponder your magnitude, I feel like a small molecule of dust.  Out of all the creation that we know of and can see with our best telescopes, you gave us favor.  In that, I humbly give thanks and praise.  May you be blessed forever. Amen.


S- C, R



No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com