Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Saturday, June 4, 2022

4 JUN 22 Saturday SOAPS DEVO

 4 JUN 22 Saturday SOAPS DEVO

...having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word. Ephesians 5:26

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 107:33-43; Ezek. 36:22-27; Ephesians 6:10-24; Matthew 9:18-26


S- Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere. Ephesians 6:18


O- It is important not to listen to the world and its ways that say, don’t pray because it is worthless.  Do something else.  Stop praying is more harmful to us and to the world because our prayers bring eternal change to people’s lives and brings down strongholds and cause demons to flee and healing to happen.  It gives power for living and overcoming sins of all flavors.  


A- I will keep praying to my Lord and Savior for all kinds of reasons and seasons of life.  I pray for those that say don’t pray or curse me for following God.  I will trust the one that created everything seen and unseen and holds everything together.


P- Lord, I give you thanks for who you are and that you want to be in a relationship with me. I’m glad that you want to hear from me and that our communication lines are open.  Forgive me for not talking to you more for the topics and situations are endless. Bless those that don’t know you by sending your Holy Spirit on them to change that.  Amen.


S-Ks, DBS 


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com