Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

7 JUN 22 Tuesday SOAPS DEVO

 7 JUN 22 Tuesday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


...having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word. Ephesians 5:26


Reading Plan: Psalm 61, 62; Eccles. 8:14-9:10; Galatians 4:21-31; Matthew 15:29-39


S- I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him.  He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken.  Psalms 62:1-2


O- These two verses are such an encouragement when we struggle or feel defeated.  Coming before the Lord humbly and seeking him will bring you peace and re-center you to the path he has laid out for you.  Knowing that it is God that brings victory and we already have it, restores hope and perspective.  


A- I will trust the Lord during the most trying times and struggles in life.  I will not live defeated because the victory has already been obtained.  I will live in the satisfaction that Jesus is my hope.


P- Lord, your word is such an encouragement every day.  We can feel afraid, defeated, and without purpose, but the truth is you have obtained the victory.  We are victorious and walk in it forever.  Let us not forget nor trust our feelings over your word. Amen.


S- M, DBS,




 


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com