Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

22 JUN 22 Wednesday SOAPS DEVO

 22 JUN 22 Wednesday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 119:121-144; Num. 16:20-35; Romans 4:13-25; Matthew 20:1-16


S- The teaching of your word gives light, so even the simple can understand.  Guide my steps by your word, so I will not be overcome by evil. Psalm 119: 130, 133


O- Most of the Bible is pretty straightforward in explaining wisdom, truth, and faith for life.  It comes to life when the Holy Spirit is in you and teaches you.  Otherwise, you may get a nugget or two that you can use.  Without Him, you remain blind and suppress the truth that you find because you love evil and darkness.


A- I will rejoice in the goodness of God and his mercy for giving me eyes to see and freeing me from the darkness and bringing me into the light.  I will seek the Lord in his word in order to navigate this life and its problems.  In the word, contains the answers and strategies to deal with everything we face.


P- Lord, your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.  I rejoice that you have spoken to the world and desire relationships with all of us.  Open the eyes of the spiritually blind and fill them with your life-giving Spirit.  Help us to study your word and live it. Amen.


S- DBS


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com