Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

21 JUN 22 Tuesday SOAPS DEVO

 21 JUN 22 Tuesday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 97, 99; Num. 16:36-50; Romans 4:1-12; Matthew 19:23-30


S- David also spoke of this when he described the happiness of those who are declared righteous without working for it: Oh, what a joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven, whose sins are put out of sight. Yes, what a joy for those whose record the Lord has cleared of sin. Romans 4:6-8


O- When we come to faith, a great exchange happens.  Christ takes our sin and he gives us his righteousness.  His righteousness and not our own gain us right standing before God.  There is great joy in that and forgiveness and cleansing of sins.


A- I will be thankful and joyful that I am forgiven and have been given Christ’s righteousness.  I will remember that I have been given new life not to serve myself, but the one who died for me.


P- Lord, It is a joy to know that you have forgiven my disobedience and sin and have given me your righteousness.  Thank you.  Thank you for giving me your righteousness and making me holy and acceptable to you.  Allow me the honor of serving you today and every day that you give me. Amen.


S- K, E



No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com