Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Friday, June 3, 2022

3 JUN 22 Friday SOAPS DEVO

 3 JUN 22 Friday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 102; Jeremiah 31:27-34; Ephesians 5:1-20; Matthew 9:9-19


S- Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do, because you are his dear children.  Let there be no sexual immorality, impurity, or greed among you. Such sins have no place among God’s people. Ephesians 5:1, 3


O- God calls us to a higher standard that cannot be accomplished without his help and power.  We are to live like him and imitate him.  That means living a holy and loving life.  He lets us know what should be a part of our lives and what should not.  Sexual immorality, impurity, and greed plague all humanity and are our most troubling and common sins.


A- I will live in a manner that reflects my Savior and Lord.  I will lean on fellow brothers in Christ for accountability to live holy and loving.  I will repent of any sexual immorality, impurity, and greed so that I might not hinder or grieve the Holy Spirit’s work in my life.


P- Lord, while I see the sins mentioned here in the world, they are also in me.  Cleanse my thoughts, and desires, and renew my mind to conform to your ways and will.   May my life bring you glory and give me the will to be steered by you and not sin.  Amen.


S- J, K

 


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com