Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Thursday, June 2, 2022

2 JUN 22 Thursday SOAPS DEVO

 2 JUN 22 Thursday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 105:1-22; Isaiah 4:2-6; Zechariah 4:1-14; Matthew 9:1-8


S- Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel’s hand. Zechariah 4:10


O- We can get discouraged at how small or slow the process of disciple-making or church planting takes.  The size and fruitfulness are determined by the Spirit of the Lord and not by our own energy, plans, or tools.  The Lord is pleased by our faithful proclamation of truth and investment in others.  We can have joy in the little things and new beginnings too.


A- I will remind myself of the word of God when I get discouraged when things are not progressing the way that I like.  I will remember that while I labor, he gives the increase and makes things come to life and multiply.


P- Lord, thank you for your encouraging words.  I get discouraged from time to time and need both affirmation and assurance in the things you have me doing.  My courage and determination are strengthened by your wisdom.  Thank you for the new beginnings you give, amen.


S- R, Ks


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com