Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

8 JUN 22 Wednesday SOAPS DEVO

 8 JUN 22 Wednesday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


...having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word. Ephesians 5:26


Reading Plan: Psalm 72; Eccles. 9:11-18; Galatians 5:1-15; Matthew 16:1-12


S- For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters.  But don’t use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature.  Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love. Galatians 5:13


O- When we come to faith in Jesus, we are made into a new creation and take on a new character.  We have to learn to live into that because it is not part of our old nature.  The freedom given to us is not made for our ways, but God’s.  There is an expectation that we live for God and not ourselves.  We can practically do that by serving others in love.


A- I will seek the Lord and his ways and live into the new life he has given.  I will love the Lord and others through service.


P- Lord, I am thankful that you saved me and delivered me from my old life.  Help me to desire the things that are important to you and to love my neighbor as myself.  Let my life bring you glory and give me the joy of your salvation. Amen.


S- R, K


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com