Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Saturday, May 7, 2022

7 MAY 22 Saturday SOAPS DEVO

 7 MAY 22 Saturday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 30, 32; Proverbs 7; Exodus 25:1-22; Matthew 4:18-25


S- While I was at the window of my house, looking through the curtain, I saw some naive young men and one in particular who lacked common sense. Proverbs 7:6-7


O- The passage looks at a story of a man who didn’t use wisdom or common sense and ended up dead.  God gives believers spiritual sense and notifies us before we step into sin.  The Holy Spirit will prick us so that we escape it if we listen and obey, but wisdom means nothing if you don’t obey.


A- I will listen and obey what the Lord tells me in his Word.  I will listen to the Holy Spirit’s guidance in daily life to do what he desires and his correction when I head toward sin. 


P- Lord, I know that any time that I have sinned against you that I had a moment of clarity before to escape and go another way.  I haven’t always listened and obeyed.  For that, I am sorry.  I do pray that you will give me ears to hear and a willingness to do.  In your name, amen.


S- dmc, fb, 


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com