Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Friday, May 20, 2022

20 May 22 Friday SOAPS DEVO

 20 MAY 22 Friday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 106:1-18; Proverbs 20; 2 Thes. 2:1-17; Matt. 7:1-12


S- The Lord detests double standards; he is not pleased by dishonest scales. Proverbs 20:23


O- Being honorable in society is a major value for the Lord.  When we do things that profit us at the expense of others, it dishonors the Lord.  We need to treat people better than we treat ourselves and to be consistent with the standards we set showing no partiality.


A- I will do the hard work of being honorable to my fellow man.  I will seek to treat others with the same dignity and love that I would do for myself.  I will honor God by honoring others.


P- Lord, many problems happen when we treat others with contempt and dishonor them in our relationships whether business or personal.  Help me to do the right thing and treat others with the dignity and respect they deserve.  Expose in me the places that are dishonorable so that I can deal rightly in the future, amen.


S- DBS, MG


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com