Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Thursday, May 5, 2022

5 MAY 22 Thursday SOAPS Devo

 5 MAY 22 Thursday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 37:1-18; Proverbs 5; Exodus 20:1-12; Matthew 4:1-11


S- You will say, “How I hated discipline! If only I had not ignored all the warnings! Oh, why didn’t I listen to my teachers? Why didn’t I pay attention to my instructors?


O- When I talk to people who mock the gospel, promote sin, or are indifferent, I think of this verse.  At some point, it will be too late for them and they will stand before God in judgment.  While some will respond in disappointment others will be angry.  We cannot open the ears or soften a person's heart that is hard against God, but God can.


A- I will share the good news without filtering and pray for them to have ears to hear and prepared hearts.  I will not be offended by people who reject the message or spew hostility but leave them in the hands of God.


P- Lord, I have been the one in the past that didn’t listen to wisdom and warnings and suffered the consequences.  I ask that you help those that come to mind who mock and reject wisdom or the gospel, for the results are devastating. Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy. Amen.


S- J, V


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com