Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

3 May 22 Tuesday SOAPS Devo

 3 MAY 22 Tuesday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 26, 28; Proverbs 3; Exodus 19:1-16; Matthew 3:7-12


S- My child, never forget the things I have taught you.  Store my commands in your heart.  If you do this, you will live many years, and your life will be satisfying.  Proverbs 3:1-2


O- My mom has taught me many things about the Lord.  Frankly, I wouldn’t be here without her guidance and care.  She instilled in me the love for God’s word and encouraged me to read and memorize it from an early age.  Unfortunately, I didn’t understand that early enough and lived unsatisfying life for a season.  I understand now that God is my satisfaction and joy.


A- I will continue to read and memorize the Scriptures and remember the things that my mom has taught me.  I will be thankful that God has shown me how to be satisfied in him and find my true identity and purpose in him.


P- Lord, I thank you for the love of my mom to invest your wisdom in my life.  Thank you that your word took root in my life and that I have satisfaction in you.  Lord, help me to invest in others and encourage my children in your ways.  Amen.


S-M, D, R


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com