Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Friday, May 13, 2022

13 MAY 22 FRIDAY SOAPS DEVO

 13 MAY 22 Friday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 16, 17; Proverbs 13; Exodus 16:23-36; John 16:1-15


S- Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble. Proverbs 13:20


O- Having the right role models and mentors is paramount, but so is having a community that is on the right path.  It is necessary for growing your faith and becoming a disciple-maker to surround yourself with people who are practitioners and seeking God’s will for their lives.  If you do, you will become wise and happy as you experience God in your life.


A- I will seek to have the right people in my life so that I continue to grow into the person that God wants me to be.  I will be a model for others.


P- Lord, thank you for the models and mentors that you continue to put in my life.  Help me to be that model and mentor for others.  Thank you for helping me steer from trouble and stay in your way. Continue to give me wisdom and guidance, amen.


S- K, E


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com