Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Sunday, May 1, 2022

1 MAY 22 Sunday SOAPS DEVO

 1 MAY 22 Sunday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 148, 149, 150; Proverbs 1; Exodus 18:1-12; Mark 16:9-20


S- Come and listen to my counsel.  I’ll share my heart with you and make you wise. Proverbs 1:23


O- God is the initiator of our relationship and invites us to come and follow him.  He desires to share the depths of his heart with us in order to establish relationships and to give us wisdom and purpose for this life. This gives us insight into living and peace in the midst of uncertain and fearful times.


A- I will devote myself to the study of the Scriptures in order to discover more of God.  I will apply his word to my life and rest in his wisdom though I don’t always see the future outcomes.  I will obey his word no matter the consequences either positive to me or negative.


P- Lord, I thank you for your word and the wisdom you impart so that we can live abundant lives that glorify you.  Give me the desire to read, mark, and inwardly digest your word and apply it.  Give me a passion for those that don’t know you and share with them the hope I have in you.  Amen.


S- Mosaic, A, B (note: people’s initials or groups to share with)




No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com