Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Sunday, May 1, 2022

30 APR 22 Saturday SOAPS DEVO

 30 APR 22 Saturday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 20; Proverbs 30; 1 Peter 4:7-19; John 16:16-33


S- First, help me never to tell a lie.  Second, give me neither poverty nor riches! Give me just enough to satisfy my needs.  For if I grow rich, I may deny you and say, Who is the Lord? And if I am too poor, I may steal and thus insult God’s holy name.  Proverbs 30:8-9


O- I’ve been with very little, have had a lot, and everywhere in between.  Learning to be thankful at every point of the spectrum built gratitude and contentment. The writer here knows himself and the struggle with discontentment and sin.  Being open with God for your needs and trusting him to provide is an opportunity to build your faith and see Him move in your life.


A- I will continue to ask God to provide for my needs and help me to be content with all that I have.  I will build an attitude of gratitude through thankfulness and generosity no matter how little or much I have.


P- Lord, thank you for caring for our family all these years and the memories and strength we have from our ups and downs.  You have always been faithful to us and in that we give thanks.  Lord my satisfaction is found in you because everything else pales in comparison and leaves me wanting.  Please give us more of you in our lives. Amen.


S- M, L


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com