Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Saturday, December 9, 2023

9 DEC 23 Saturday: Coffee with Chaps Devotional

 9 DEC 23 Saturday: Coffee with Chaps Devotional


SOAPS (Scripture, Observation, Application, Prayer, Share) 


Reading Plan: Psalm 20, 21:1-7; Amos 5:18-27; Jude 17-25; Matthew 22:15-22

The first week of Advent 


Question of the day: Are you living faithfully and building up fellow believers?


S- “But you, dear friends, must build each other up in your most holy faith, pray in the Holy Spirit, and await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will bring you eternal life.  Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment.  Show mercy to still others, but do so with great caution, hating the sins that contaminate their lives.” Jude 20-21, 23


O- As we await the return of Jesus we can be about the Father’s business and faithfully discharge the duties he has given us.  We can encourage and build up fellow believers by helping them to become more like Christ in their character, relationships, and mission.  We may have to rescue some from sins that have gained control over their lives.  We can also share the good news of Jesus with those who don’t know him.



A- (I will statements to commit to faithfulness) I will seek to encourage and build up my fellow Christians and mercifully help them to break the bondages of sin.  I will seek opportunities to share the good news with those who don’t know Jesus.


P- Lord God, sometimes I ponder your second coming and ask myself if I will be found faithful when you arrive.  I thank you for your word and the testimony of the apostles that we don’t have to wonder what to do but do what you have detailed.  Help me to faithfully live out the charge on my life to seek the lost and train the saved, in your great name I pray, amen.


S- My Five. Rose, Daron.




No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com