Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

2 AUG 22 Tuesday SOAPS DEVO

 2 AUG 22 Tuesday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 78:1-39; Judges 7:1-18; Acts 3:1-26; John 1:19-28


S- But in spite of this, the people kept sinning.  Despite his wonders, they refused to trust him.  So he ended their lives in failure, their years in terror.  Psalm 78:32-33


O- We often desire to defend God when people ask, does God send people to hell? We say you send yourself for not choosing Jesus.  God doesn’t need to be defended.  If you don’t surrender to Jesus, He will cast you into hell, period.  God is holy, righteous, and good, and his justice is perfect.  Stop sugar coating Jesus.


A- I will tell people the truth about Jesus and the reality of salvation and judgment.  I will fear the Lord because he is the only one that can destroy the body and the soul.  I will remember that He is holy, righteous, and just and will praise him for it.


P- Lord, forgive me for I am a man with unclean lips and unclean life.  My sin is ever-present and you won’t allow me to walk in it.  Empower me to walk in your ways and avoid the sins that plague me. Amen.


S- I, J


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com