Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

30 AUG 22 Tuesday SOAPS DEVO

 30 AUG 22 Tuesday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 26, 28; Job 12:1-25; Acts 12:1-17 John 8:33-47


S- The Lord gives his people strength.  He is a safe fortress for his anointed king.  Save your people! Bless Israel, your special possession.  Lead them like a shepherd, and carry them in your arms forever.  Psalm 28:8-9


O- This is a comforting picture to see the Lord as a shepherd who cares for his sheep.  Having the right view of God is everything because in Him is comfort, security, and power for living.  


A- I will daily remind myself of one of your attributes and take heart that because I have you I have everything.


P- Lord, you are the shepherd of my soul and the one that loves me the most.  You are my hope and security in whom I live and breathe.  I give thanks and rejoice in who you are and for the relationship you initiated. Help me to remember your attributes and to put my trust in you.  Amen.


S- T, J


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com