Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

24 AUG 22 Wednesday SOAPS DEVO

 24 AUG 22 Wednesday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 119:1-24; Job 7:1-21; Acts 10:1-16; John 7:1-13


S- Be good to your servant, that I may live and obey your word.  Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in your instructions.  Psalm 119:17-18


O- The life of a disciple-maker is obedience.  We are submissive to “the” authority in our lives which is Jesus.  We recognize that we no longer belong to ourselves, but live for Him.  It becomes a joy and satisfaction to live and obey His word.  Each time we read, we ask Him to open our eyes, teach us, and empower us to live it.


A- I will count it a joy to wake up each morning to read, mark, and inwardly digest His word.  I will look forward to doing his will each day, hoping to find the people he wants me to invest in.  I will ask regularly to be able to do and learn His will.  In Him, I will find my satisfaction.


P- Lord, this morning I submit to you and your will for this day you have given.  I rejoice in the reading of your word and like David desire to serve you.  As my day unfolds, help me to find the people you have prepared to receive salvation or equipping.  May your name be proclaimed in the region where I live and work.  In your great name, I pray, amen.


S- T, C


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com