Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Saturday, August 27, 2022

27 AUG 22 Saturday SOAPS DEVO

27 AUG 22 Saturday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 20, 21:1-14; Job 10:1-9,16-22; Acts 11:1-18; John 8:12-20


S- You formed me with your hands; you made me, yet now you completely destroy me.  Remember that you made me from dust-will you turn me back to dust so soon? Job 10:8-9


O- During trials we can see our frailty and wonder what God is doing or not.  It allows us to see that the world doesn’t revolve around us and that God will do whatever pleases Him with his creatures.  That is hard for those that like to be in control.  We may need to reflect on the shortness of life and entrust God for today and our future. 


A- I will remember that from dust I was made and dust I will return.  I will entrust God with every day He gives me and do his will even when I go through trials and don’t understand.


P- Father, you are the Lord of my life and I yield each day to you.  Lead me where you want me to go and do what you want done.  Extend to me the grace that is needed to face the challenges of life.  Amen.  

S- A, S


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com