Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Friday, August 26, 2022

26 AUG 22 Friday SOAPS DEVO

 26 AUG 22 Friday SOAPS DEVO

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 16, 17; Job 9:1-15,32-35; Acts 10:17-33; John 7:14-36


S- Troubles multiply for those who chase after other gods.  I will not take part in their sacrifices of blood or even speak the names of their gods.  Lord, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing.  Psalm 16:4-5a


O- Look around and see that everyone is worshiping someone or something.  They tougt that they are not religious, but they lie.  They have fashioned their lives around the person, ideology, or thing and it shows in their life.  The true follower of Christ sheds themselves of the world’s culture, ideology, and idols and finds their satisfaction in God alone.  


A- I will examine my life to see what idols I may still hold onto and let them go.  I will daily seek the Lord and desire to do his will and be satisfied in him.


P- Heavenly Father, you are my treasure, inheritance, and cup of blessing.  Guard and protect me in this life from the world, the flesh, and the devil.  Help me to find my satisfaction in you and take joy that I am yours and you are mine.  Amen.


S- K, L, M



No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com