Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

6 DEC 22 Tuesday SOAPS Devotional

 6 DEC 22 Tuesday SOAPS Devotional

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 26, 28; Isa. 5:13-17, 24-25; 1 Thes. 5:12-28; Luke 21:29-38

The Second week of Advent


S- See that no one pays back evil for evil, but always try to do good to each other and to all people.  Always be joyful.  Never stop praying.  Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.  Do not stifle the Holy Spirit.  1 Thes. 5:15-19


O- As a parent, we prepared our kids for the realities of this world and the expectations that God has on their lives.  As each one left to be on their own we reminded them of the path and the ways that were taught.  They can either have power for living or they can stifle the Spirit and suffer for it.  Paul says that if they are Christ’s, they are in his hands and he will faithfully steer them.


A- I will trust in the Holy Spirit’s faithfulness to give me an abiding spirit to help me through this life and live it abundantly.  I will leave my children and spiritual children in the capable hands of the Lord.


P- Heavenly Father, time keeps on moving into the future with no brakes.  I will either meet you through death or in the air when you return.  In this life, help me to be joyful, thankful, and faithful.  Help me to listen to the Holy Spirit and walk in your ways so that I bring you glory.  In your great name I pray, amen.


S- J, C


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com