Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Monday, November 21, 2022

21 NOV 22 Monday SOAPS Devotional

 21 NOV 22 Monday SOAPS Devotional

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 106:1-18; Zech. 10:1-12; Gal. 6:1-10; Luke 18:15-30


How are you investing in your life?


S-Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.  For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.  Gal. 6:7-8


O- We can deceive ourselves, but we cannot deceive God.  He knows our thoughts, desires, and inner sins.  Whatever we are feeding on, practicing, and thinking about affects our lives and relationship with God.  Examine the fruit of your life regularly with honesty; it will reveal how you invest your time.  It takes a disciplined life to intentionally follow Jesus and die to sin.  The outcome is a better life today and a greater eternity.


A- I will regularly examine my life to understand what God is doing and if I’m investing diligently.  I will take responsibility for my sin and deal with it.


P- Lord, forgive me for my sin and for not doing what I know I should be doing.  Help me to live a disciplined life and feed on the things necessary to cultivate a strong relationship with you.  Let my life bare good fruit and lots of it.  Help me to assist others in the same way.  Amen.


S- J, K

    



No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com