Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Monday, November 14, 2022

14 NOV 22 SOAPS Devotional

 14 NOV 22 Monday SOAPS Devotional

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 89:1-18; Hab. 2:1-12; Jam. 2:14-26; Luke 16:19-31


Is there enough evidence to convict you of having a relationship with God? 


S- You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God.  Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror.  How foolish! Can’t you see that faith without good deeds is useless? James 2:17-18


O- Is there enough evidence to convict you of having a relationship with God? How you live your life is important because it demonstrates your relationship and love for Jesus.  James knows that people will be quick to say they believe, but deny Jesus or live like hell.  He says, the demons believe but have no relationship with God.  Quit putting on a front and prove it!


A- I will live in a manner that demonstrates my love for Jesus and testifies to my relationship.  My walk will match my talk.


P- Lord, I need you to work in and through me daily.  Let my life be a testimony of who you are to me and my love for you.  May there be more than enough evidence to convict me of being your disciple.  In your great name, I pray.  Amen.


S- A, D


No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com