Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Friday, July 12, 2024

12 JUL 24 Friday SOAPS Daily Office Devotional

 12 JUL 24 Friday SOAPS Daily Office Devotional

Daily Office: Year 2 Week of the Seventh Sunday After Pentecost (Proper 8)

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 16, 17; Deut. 31:7-13, 24-32:4; Romans 10:1-13; Matthew 24:15-31


Do you care if others are saved?


S- “Brothers, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved.” Rom. 10:1


O- The evidence that you are saved is that you desire for people to be saved and share your faith.  The opposite is true too.  If you don’t care that others are going to enter eternity without Jesus, you are not saved yourself, period.  The more I meet lost people the more focused I am on praying, caring, and sharing the good news of Jesus.


A- I will refresh my focus and intentionally reach out to those who don’t know Jesus.  I will pray for them regularly, care for them, and share the good news as the opportunity presents itself.


P- Gracious Lord, thank you for seeking me out and putting a Christian in my life to share the good news of Jesus.  Help me to reach those that don’t know you and I lift up their names to you now, __________.  Please draw them to yourself, change their heart and will, and save them.  In Christ’s name, amen.


S- G, J, 





No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com