Our purpose is to teach people to follow Jesus and be fishers of men. Dedicated to evangelism, disciple making disciples, T4T, Pioneer Church Planting, and being a catalyst for Disciple Making Movements (DMM). We train in theory (classroom) and live action discipleship. (harvest)

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

14 JUL 24 Sunday SOAPS Daily Office Devotional

 14 JUL 24 Sunday SOAPS Daily Office Devotional

Daily Office: Year 2 Week of the Eighth Sunday After Pentecost (Proper 10)

(Scripture, Observation, Apply, Pray, Share)


Reading Plan: Psalm 148, 149, 150; Joshua 1:1-18; Acts 21:3-15; Mark 1:21-27


Are you obeying Jesus?


S- “This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it.  For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.” Joshua 1:8


O- The call and command on disciples of God has not changed from Genesis to Revelation and even today.  We are told to hear, obey, and give it away.  Many of those who claim to be believers do not obey the Lord.  Jesus said that if you do not obey what he says then you do not belong to him.  Sounds harsh? If he is Lord or Master of your life then you refuse to do what he tells you.  


A- I will obey Jesus as my Lord and Master of my life.  


P- Master, Savior, Jesus, my life belongs to you.  I am not my own and desire to do you will instead of my own.  Let my obedience be a demonstration of my love for you.  Empower me to follow you when it is not convenient, difficult, or costly.  Amen.


S- A, S, C







No comments:

Mission Network News

Prayer Requests

How may we pray for you? We consider it a privilege to bring your requests and praises before God.

homejax@gmail.com